Thursday, December 20, 2012

Easy Street Part 4

It has been another busy week! All three of us have been working on Easy Street, (click her to see Bonnie Hunter's latest mystery) just on different parts of the Mystery.

Mom Charlene is still making 4-patches, but the last 50 cut now and ready to sew. We discovered there was not enough teal fabric and went looking for more yesterday. Here are the last of her 4" squares.



Sister Karen had to make a Christmas trip to see her girls and grandchildren but she has her flying geese cut and ready to sew-


My own flying geese are nearly done. All 64 only need the last wing sewn on. Yes, there are pins, but the reason for that is my sewing machine is living at my moms during the holiday season. I like to keep my sewing out where I can get to it easily, and that can't happen when you are having company all the time. So the pins are there to keep everything in place while I travel to her home to sew.




See you next week!

Judy





1 comment:

Tami C said...

Hang in there girls! You're doing a great job. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyones finished quilts! Happy Sewing!