Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I can't believe it has been eleven months since I last posted on my blog! A lot has happened this year. Number one was the birth of our first granddaughter in April. We already have two grandsons and a step-grandson so a girl was pretty special.

Then in October Mom needed to have surgery and was in the hospital for almost two weeks and in November my husband of 45 years needed to have surgery and was in the hospital for a whole two weeks!

Needless to say not much happened at home during those two months. Thankfully both are well on the way to a full recovery so that life around here will get back to normal soon.

I have been working on a hexagon quilt and a disappearing 4-patch that was in the last issue of "Quilting Quickly" magazine and I can't wait to get back to the 4-patch. The hexagon quilt will probably be a couple more years in the making since it is for a queen bed size and is completely sewn by hand. I have a long way to go yet!

I have also started on Bonnie Hunter's new mystery and hope to post a picture tomorrow.

That's all for today!

Judy

No comments: