Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Purse Organizer

Hi,

Just recently I found the pattern for a purse organizer on the web. I had wanted to make one for quite a while-ever since first hearing about them last year. Sunday I looked through my stash and found some fabric that I thought would nicely. Of course, I didn't have the required interfacing on hand so had visit the LFS yesterday to get that. This evening, I cut and sewed and was quite pleased how well it all went together. Of course, the hardest part was turning the darned thing right side out. I know I will like using it, because I can never find anything it my purse! I chose this fabric because my favorite doll of all time-at least for now- is a French doll by the name of Bleuette. What could be more French that the Eiffel tower and poodles, which probably won't show up in the photo. I think my doll club friends will like this project, too.




My other current project is a hexagon star project that isn't quite ready for a photo yet. It will be quite a while before that one is finished since it is all hand done. Have been cutting more hexagons for it this evening, too. And of course, there are the UFO's. I will work on one of those this next weekend.

Take Care!

Judy

No comments: