Sunday, March 11, 2012

Quilt Blocks of the Month

This entry really should have come before the last one-but I got ahead of myself.

Three of my friends and myself signed up for a BOM (block of the month) program where we make 12" square projects that hang on a small free standing stand. Of course, I am behind, but I have finished a few. Just Friday night I finished the September Schooolhouse block. It was very detailed, but it is great!



Finished in January was the Penquin--he is really cute and I like him, but am hoping the weather stays warm enough to retire him until next winter.



And also made up was a block received at the last International Doll Makers Association convention in Mobile, AL.



I think this is better than a tote bag-don't you?

Until next time-

Judy

1 comment:

KPieper said...

These look great Mom! Really cute seasonal stuff, and it's always fun to sit back and see a project completed.