Sunday, March 11, 2012

Let's get going again!

It's been a long time, but with a little nudge from youngest daughter, I hope to get back on track! My work revisions are down to the last one, so there should be a little more
"free" time.

Yesterday-Saturday March 10, 2012 I got out a longtime UFO (unfinished object) and decided to get it finished. Here it is-a wall hanging autographed by friends in a Bleuette Chat group. Bleuette is a French doll from 1905-1960 The project is called longtime because two of the autographers put the date on their block-2003. It was all done but cutting and sewing the binding on plus the hanging sleeve. It's DONE! The hardest part will be finding a place to hang it!


This was accomplished in spite of going to my Saturday morning quilt group-a BOM which I go to with two of my friends and having my son come out to spend some time with us and Grandma. We grilled and played scrabble as well.

It was a good day!

Judy

1 comment:

KPieper said...

That sounds like a great day! I bet the steaks were delicious and the Scrabble was ruthless- who ended up being the big winner yesterday? Grandma like usual?