Monday, August 4, 2008

Opening Night Party, Thursday and Friday July 9-11 '08

The opening night party was the Night Before Christmas complete with PJ's. Aren't we cute?

We even had our pictures taken with Santa! Earlier in the day we started our workshops and free lectures. I think everyone enjoyed the projects they got to take home.



My class was the Bleuette Dress with Bretelles. Many of the participants had a very good start on that outfit by the time the class was over.
Thursday night we had out General Meeting which included election of officers. We have a great group coming on board as Saturday night when we had the installation of officers-but more about that later.
Friday night was our auction and there were lots of dolly goodies to wish for. Many of things I was interested in went for a nice price.
We also had a Doll competition with many nice entries this year. I got to chose my favorite as President of the International Doll Makers Association. I hope to have a picture later to post. But here are a couple of the entries.




That's all for tonight. Will continue tomorrow. Judy

No comments: